As teachers, do you feel like you're always repeating yourself? Don't you wish you could multiply yourself to reach the needs of all your students. This is all possible through screencasting. Come join this session to create and explore how screencasts can change your classroom forever!
Before we get started this morning:
- Listen to this screencast to assist you in downloading the Screencastify Google Chrome Extension we'll be using in class today.
- Take this quick survey.
Double click on the Padlet below to share your information from today's class.
Other Screencasting Resources:
- 5 Steps to Making a Great Screencast
- Screencasting in the Classroom
- Creating Engaging Screencasts
- Kathy Schrock's Guide to Screencasting
- Cybraryman: Screencasting
- Screencasting Best Practices
- When You're Ready to "Up" your Screencasting Game...